Location: Contractual base to be at one of our buildings across Dyfed, can be flexible depending on the location of the successful candidate. There is an expectation that the successful candidate will be travelling and covering work across the 3 counties of Dyfed.
Type: Full time
Hours: 37 hours per week -. some weekend and evening work will be required.
Salary: £22,358 – £25,408 per annum.
Duration: Permanent, in line with funding. Current funding has been granted until May 2022.
Barod’s DDAS Adult Drugs and Alcohol Service is seeking to recruit a Regional Partnership Intensity Worker.
- The post holder will be responsible for delivering a full range of interventions to individuals involved with criminal justice services with a view to the reduction of offending behaviour and referral into non-criminal justice elements of DDAS.
- The post holder will also manage and report on offenders who have statutory orders made by the Court for treatment of substance misuse under the Drug Rehabilitation, Alcohol Treatment and Rehabilitation Activity Requirements.
- The post holder will be responsible for undertaking risk assessments /emergency interventions to minimise prison recalls for service users.
- The post holder will also review and identify treatment pathways for service users not in service with DDAS but deemed a risk of re-offending by Probation or the courts.
- The post holder will undertake court based/remote contact DRR / ATR assessments.
- The post holder will also assist DDAS’s Service Manager and Assistant Manager with the collation, identification and communication of new drug trends across the three counties with our Force Intelligence Bureau colleagues in Dyfed-Powys Police and information and intelligence of county lines activity.
- The post-holder will also work with partners on developing the prevention agenda by representing DDAS at various prevention and community events and working groups, widening the promotion and delivery of Naloxone and provide targeted support for CJ service users where offender managers in National Probation Service are considering enforcement due to lack of compliance or escalation of risk.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 21st May 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 2nd June 2021
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the link below and complete the online application form