Do you know someone who is finding it difficult:
- to leave their home
- to get out and about and return to community life?
Back to Community Life – Public Health Wales (nhs.wales)
The Back to Community Life resources are to help people affected by the pandemic to return to community life. They have been designed for community leaders to tailor for vulnerable people in their region who have been having difficulty when leaving their home.
A lot has changed for people across all age groups since the pandemic and we want to help support people to get out and about safely.
Our Back to Community Life practical guide offers tips and covers everything from:
- Preparing and planning to leave the home
- Using available transport
- Emotional health and well-being
- Managing money when in town