The Carmarthenshire Fund provides support to the following themes:
- groups and organisations working to tackle poverty and isolation including fuel poverty and rural issues
- projects that work with the older generation to minimise loneliness
- groups and organisations that support the farming industry
- projects that help people with poor mental health to build confidence and resilience to broaden their horizons
- projects that will work to improve and raise the aspirations of disadvantaged children and young people
The fund will also support core costs an multiyear funding.
Grants are available for local community groups, charities and projects can apply for grants of between £500 and £2,000.
Closing date: 03.09.21
For the full criteria and application form, please click here- Carmarthenshire Fund – Community Foundation Wales