Through the Carers Support Innovation Fund grants are available to third sector organisations in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire who provide or would like to provide services and activities to support unpaid carers.
For funding requests up to 100% of revenue costs up to £5,000 for projects in one county area and £15,000 for regional projects. Up to 20% of the total funding request can be for capital items where applicants show a clear link to the revenue request.
The Fund Themes are:
- Supporting life alongside caring
- Providing information, advice and assistance
- Identifying & recognition of carers
- Supporting digital inclusion
- Improving carer’s physical health and mental wellbeing.
All projects must be completed by 31st March 2022 (with a possible 5 months of project delivery from November 2021 onwards).
Final deadline for submission of applications for 2021/ 22 financial year, Friday 24th September 2021.
Application packs available from firstname.lastname@example.org