Employer Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS)
Location Home-working / The Mount, Queen Street, Carmarthen. SA31 1JT.
Salary £20,903 (pro rata)
Hours 22.5 (Flexible across three days)
Project Duration 01/11/2021 – 31/05/2022
Closing Date 18/10/2021
Interview Date 28/10/2021
This post is funded by the Welsh Government Food Poverty Fund, distributed by Carmarthenshire County Council, and aims to enhance and increase existing provision for tackling poverty within Carmarthenshire.
The food poverty agenda is gaining traction across Carmarthenshire and this project is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the growing movement of change.
Applications are sought for this highly rewarding role from enthusiastic individuals who have experience of working with Third Sector organisations and can demonstrate a commitment to supporting the development and effectiveness of voluntary and community action.
The successful applicant will require a wide range of knowledge, skills and experience, which will include:
- an understanding of community development and food poverty issues;
- an understanding of partnership working and collaboration; experience of project working;
- the ability to conduct and participate in meetings;
- the ability to extract and analyse information from diverse sources;
- the ability to produce written reports and articles;
- the ability to work under own initiative.
Secondments will be considered, with the prior approval of the current employer.
Download Application Form (MS Word document)