What grants are available?
- Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 will be available per year. You can apply for up to 3 years.
- Grants towards project costs or towards the organisations core cost if the main aim of the organisation meets the aims of the fund.
Depending on the quality and volume of applications received priority will be given to:
- Those that are new to Community Foundation Wales funding
- Those in areas of high deprivation
- Those in geographically underfunded areas
- Those that can clearly state how they will use the grant to build capacity during the period of support.
Who can apply?
You must be a locally led and based organisation. This means you are based within the area you are carrying out activities and have local people involved in the running of the organisation. You should be one of the following:
- constituted voluntary and community groups
- social enterprises
- community interest companies
Please note that:-
- Your organisation will need to have been running activities for a minimum of 24 months to apply for core costs.
- Your annual income must be £100,000 or under for your last full financial year. You will need to provide your accounts to prove this.