Loneliness and Social Isolation Fund
Are you in need of funding for your Community Group to help tackle loneliness and isolation in Carmarthenshire?
Carmarthenshire Connected Communities Fund has funding available NOW of up to £2,500 to help organisations engage with those at risk of exclusion and build stronger social connections.
Examples of funding uses could include:
- starting up activities such as choirs, lunch clubs, coffee mornings, art groups
- engaging with those living with dementia
- adapting facilities to cater for a wider range of audiences and activities
- helping the isolated with shopping, collecting medicines, housework, dog walking
- reducing isolation through calls, digital Inclusion initiatives, mobile phones, top-ups
- support for unpaid or paid carers
Please complete the application form available below and submit it with the relevant supporting documents to email@example.com
Download application form (MS Word Document)
Media Consent form (MS Word Document)
Closing Date: 5th June 2022.
Projects must be completed and funds spent by 31st March 2023.
Staff costs for core duties are ineligible.
FIND OUT MORE – Watch the recording of our Q&A session below
Wednesday 11th May 12-1pm