10 hours per week
With the potential to increase hours
About the role
- As a communicator guide you will support clients with hearing and vision difficulties to live the life they choose in a community setting
- You will support individuals and encourage them to make choices, to express themselves and to develop independent living and life skills
- You will support the clients with their shopping, attend appointments, visit café / restaurants and support the clients to attend social activities.
- Enjoy learning new skills
- Able to demonstrate that you possess the right values and behaviours to enable you to make a difference to people’s lives
- Flexibility, some evening or weekend work maybe required, however you will know this in advance.
- Enjoy the company of others
- A driver and use of car is essential
Sense is a national disability charity that supports people with complex communication needs to be understood, connected and valued. Sense has a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services
Please contact Liane.Sparkes@sense.org.uk for further information.