Membership of CAVS is open to all voluntary and community groups who are based or provide services in Carmarthenshire.
Full membership costs just £20 per year and brings these benefits :-
- Voting rights at CAVS’ Annual General Meeting
- An opportunity to become a CAVS trustee member
- Discounts on meeting room hire
- Discounts on photocopying services
- Discounts on CAVS fee paying training courses
- Discounts on basic PA system
- Discounts on hire of PAT tester
Terms and conditions apply
To Join CAVS:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01267 245555 requesting a membership application form.
(The application form will need to be returned with your organisation’s signed governing document. Applications for membership will be checked by CAVS Trustees.)
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about membership please contact CAVS on email email@example.com, phone 01267 245555.