CAVS offices are closed but we are still here to support you
>>> Welsh Government: Autumn booster invitations issued to eligible adults in Wales
Hywel Dda Press Releases
Lateral flow tests:
- Welsh Government – Get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Countering false information about Coronavirus
- Sustaining community led action is key to recovery from pandemic
See information on:
- if you need volunteers
- if you want to volunteer
- if you need help e.g. for the elderly, vulnerable and isolated.
Welsh Government Update
Information, contact numbers and community support during COVID 19 outbreak across Carmarthenshire
Whilst the risk of serious illness or death from COVID-19 is lower in young people compared to older adults, the virus can still have a devastating effect on them.
Vaccines are issued on a first come, first served basis. There is no need to contact the health board to book an appointment.
Do you know someone who is finding it difficult:
– to leave their home
– to get out and about and return to community life?
Anyone who volunteers or can’t work from home can now get free rapid testing kits delivered to their home to stop the spread of coronavirus.