CAVS are still here working to support Carmarthenshire Third Sector during this time.
We have collated some links to useful information below.
Please get in touch if you need further support or guidance.
If you are offering community support please see our Community Support page
Running your organisation
- WCVA Webinars: Managing your Workforce during a crisis, and an Overview of Trustees’ Duties
- ICSA Good practice for virtual board and committee meetings
- WCVA – COVID 19 Guidance and Resources
- NCVO, have prepared their own set of guidance which is useful for all charities
- Welsh Government
- Charity Tax Group has created a hub of advice and guidance for charities.
- ico: Community groups and COVID-19: what you need to know about data protection
- Wales Co-operative Centre have compiled a list of useful links for businesses and charities that cover everything from HR guidance to emergency assistance.
- Business Wales: Online support available to Welsh businesses affected by COVID-19
- Welsh Language Commissioner
- Wales Council for Deaf People and Wales Council of the Blind Making meetings accessible for people with sensory loss