Carmarthenshire Third Sector Befriending Network
We would like to invite Befriending Service providers to join us so we can explore how we can work together and look at how to increase and enhance service provision across the County.
The purpose of this group is to
- Bring together like-minded people working in the field of Befriending in the county, to share expertise and discuss issues e.g. lockdown, doing things correctly.
- Share good practice, addressing difficult times, support from each other and share what has worked and what does not work.
- Link with other organisations to see how to move forward especially currently
- Look at
- Ways to be innovative e.g. activity packs
- Home schooling, difficult right now – COVID Fatigue
- New legislation updates
- Organising a big get-together to celebrate what we do
- Partnership bids
- Including surveys in activity packs
- Training on Excel and other digital products