West Wales Virtual Regional Governance Conference
25th – 29th April 2022 12 – 1 daily
Tuesday 26th April: Cyber Security
Georgia Christensen, Tarian, Cyber Security Advisor
In our online world protecting your organisation’s cyber security is a key governance priority.
This session will give Trustees an understanding of, and confidence to improve your Cyber security, to reduce risks and protect against cyber threats.
The session will cover :
- Who are Tarian & and explaining their approach to cybercrime
- What is meant by cybercrime?
- Phishing explained – the signs, types and protecting against it
- Understanding social engineering attacks, password guidance, ransomware, NCSC guidance and tools.
- How to report cybercrime.
- Signposting to organisations available for support and sharing tools.
Please register above to receive joining instructions