West Wales Virtual Regional Governance Conference
25th – 29th April 2022 12 – 1 daily
Wednesday 27th April: Hybrid Working
Catherine Almeida, JCP Solicitors
As Hybrid Working becomes more widespread, there are many issues organisations must think about to ensure they are protected. Catherine will cover areas such as:
- What are the legal issues to address if you want to embed Hybrid Working into your organisation?
- Do you have a clear and accessible Hybrid Working policy in place, and specifically tailored employment contracts?
- How do you approach Hybrid Working collaboratively?
- What needs to be in Hybrid Working contracts to protect the organisation?
- How do you protect organisational Data?
- What about Health & Safety?
Please register above to receive joining instructions