Versus Arthritis is hosting an information session on Osteoarthritis:
Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 6pm – 7.30 pm
The session will cover:
- Osteoarthritis and associated symptoms
- The impact of Osteoarthritis can have on a person and their life
- Self management and Pain management tips
- Overview of support available in West Wales
This event is for people with arthritis as well as agencies, organisations and others that want to find out more about this condition and our work. This is part of a series of condition specific information sessions.
Registration is via Eventbrite:
23rd September : https://hyweldda_info_session_osteoarthritis_23sep.eventbrite.co.uk
We look forward to welcoming you – if you have any queries our service coordinators are:
- Carmarthenshire-Ann Dymock – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ceredigion – Heather Lake – email@example.com
- Pembrokeshire – Sarah Greener – firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will be conducted in English. For attendees with hearing difficulties, Microsoft Teams enables sub-titles. Contact your local service coordinator for support to do this.