Join us to hear more about the Dr Dewi Davies Endowment Fund
The Dr Davies Endowment Fund provides support to:
- Groups and organisations working to tackle poverty and isolation including fuel poverty and rural issues
- Projects that work with older generations to minimise loneliness
- Groups and organisations that support the promotion and learning of the Welsh Language, Culture and Heritage
- Building confidence and broadening horizons for individuals with limited resources
- Talented individuals to pursue their ambitions e.g. bursaries, equipment, instruments
Individuals, local community groups, charities and projects can apply for grants of between £500 and £5,000
Where there is an exceptional case for support, grants of £10,000 may be awarded.
Who can apply?
Individuals, groups and organisations working with people who reside in specific areas of Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire.