A chance to learn how Infoengine can help to promote the activities and services you offer, and how the public can find out about them.
This session is an opportunity for voluntary groups in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire to find out about Infoengine, Wales’ online directory of voluntary and community services.
The session is suitable for voluntary organisations who want to promote their activities and services from room hire to social clubs .
The outcomes of the session will be that participants will :
- Understand the ways to search on Infoengine
- Be able to register your organisation and services
- Learn some useful tips for making your registration stand out
- Understand how to edit your information
- Be able to add multiple services and organisations
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions
Further regional Infoengine sessions will be organised in early 2022.