Here’s an overview of registering on Volunteering Wales:
- Go to the Carmarthenshire Volunteering Wales home page.
- Click [Try Volunteering]
- At the next stage enter your email address and create a password
- The next few stages are simply your personal details and some other information about yourself.
- The final stage of the registration process is mostly about data protection. You will be asked whether you consent to receiving emails – this means emails from us at CAVS and automated emails from the site. These messages are not “spam”, they are notifications of new Volunteering Opportunities and other relevant information about volunteering. Should you choose to opt out you will not receive any messages we send out to the volunteering community in general (although you will of course be able to communicate with us directly).
- Also on this final page you will be asked to consent to your details being shared with “Providers” of Opportunities that you join – without this consent the organisations would not be able to respond to your request to join their volunteer team – please do read the accompanying statement carefully.
- Once you have clicked on Register, you will be able to sign in to the site and browse the many exciting Volunteering Opportunities.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact us on email@example.com