Carmarthenshire Community Carers is funded by the West Wales Care Partnership (WWCP) and managed by Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS)
Are you in need of funding for your community group to help provide opportunities for carers, in particular unpaid carers, to maintain their wellbeing and access a break from their caring role in Carmarthenshire?
Carmarthenshire Community Carers Fund has funding available NOW of up to £2,000 to help organisations provide a range of services to support the well-being of carers, in their lives alongside caring.
Examples of funding uses could include:
• encourage participation in local events and/or activities, including starting up community activities such as choirs, lunch clubs, coffee mornings, art groups
• providing respite activities to improve and protect the mental health of unpaid carers
• catering for the digitally excluded e.g. newsletters / leaflets for door-to-door distribution
• reducing social isolation such as telephone calls, digital Inclusion initiatives, mobile phones, top-ups
• creating new on-line materials/activities, marketing, and promotion
Projects must be completed, and funds spent by 15th March 2024.
Staff costs for core duties are ineligible. The Fund will not cover retrospective expenditure, committed expenditure or costs for activities started before a grant is approved.
Please complete the application form HERE and submit it with the relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for submission is 5.00pm Monday 22nd January 2024