Whether you are looking to volunteer or are an organisation wishing to recruit volunteers, you’ve come to the right place. We’re a one-stop resource for all things volunteering!
CAVS Volunteer Centre
CAVS Volunteer Centre strives to encourage volunteering in Carmarthenshire by:
- Promoting the virtues and benefits of volunteering to the individual
- Working with organisations to ensure they are ready to involve volunteers
- Helping to ensure the necessary policies and procedures are in place
- Promoting and aiding with volunteer recruitment
Meet the team
How we can help
If you are an organisation who needs volunteers:
Help for organisations
- We can help you create or update your volunteering policies and other documents
- We can help you create or update your volunteer roles
- We can help you with recruitment
- You can join our Carmarthenshire Volunteer Organisers Network (CVON) where you can share your ideas with other like-minded organisations
- You can register on the Volunteering Wales website, and promote your Volunteering Opportunities.
If you would like to know more about Volunteering Wales, or need help registering see How to register on Volunteering Wales (for organisations).
If you would like to volunteer:
Help for individuals
- We can talk to you about the benefits of volunteering
- We can help you to find a meaningful role as a volunteer
- We can talk to you about informal volunteering in your community
- We can direct you to Connect Carmarthenshire
- You can register on the Volunteering Wales website, and browse the Volunteering Opportunities that organisations from across Carmarthenshire and further afield have posted.
If you would like to know more about Volunteering Wales, or need help registering see How to register on Volunteering Wales (for volunteers)
These are young people aged 10 – 20 who are campaigning, volunteering or fundraising to make a difference in their communities.
A new guide and toolkit has been launched to support local employers, staff, groups and organisations to embed kindness in the workplace.