This session is for anyone looking to use InfoEngine (the online directory of voluntary and community services across Wales).
If you are looking to register your organisation, this session will talk you through the process and offer useful tips to make your registration stand out.
Outcomes: The outcomes of the session will be that participants will:
- Understand the ways to search on infoengine
- Be able to register your organisation and services
- Learn some useful tips for making your registration stand out
- Understand how to edit your information
- Be able to add multiple services and organisations
Who this is for: Anyone who works or volunteers with a voluntary/community organisation or charity who would like to increase their digital presence and advertise what they do on infoengine.