Trustees’ Week 7 – 11 November 2022 is just around the corner and to celebrate WCVA have an exciting programme of events which offers something for every kind of trustee. From trustees looking to increase their knowledge, to trustees looking at how their organisation can embrace digital transformation and adapt to change.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your place now.
- 7 November 2022, 11 am – 12 pm Digital stepping stones for developing your services, a Trustees’ Week event
- 9 November 2022, 6 pm – 8 pm Making a Difference in Changing Times, A Trustees’ Week Event (WCVA member-only event)
- 10 November 2022, Trustees’ Week Webinar – Charity Governance Update, 10 am – 11 am (delivered in Welsh), and 2 pm – 3 pm (delivered in English)
Many of our brilliant local County Voluntary Council partners will be running events during the week, so make sure you check out what your CVC has to offer. You can find the list here: Third Sector Support Wales.
There are numerous other events being offered by partners across the UK. You can find out more on the main Trustees’ Week website.
We would be grateful if you could forward this information to your Board of Trustees so that they can get involved in Trustees’ Week and take advantage of what’s on offer.
Trustees’ Week is an annual event to showcase the great work that trustees do and highlight opportunities for people from all walks of life to get involved and make a difference.
What are you going to do for Trustees’ Week?
Here are some ideas for getting involved:
- Take the time to thank your trustees for their contribution
- Use the hashtag #trusteesweek to join the discussion on social media
- Attend one of the local or national events that will be happening during the week
- Take the opportunity to advertise any trustee vacancies you may have
We look forward to celebrating Trustees’ Week in Wales with you!
Want the latest news, views and announcements as well as useful articles on the topics that matter? Join our mailing list. Each week we offer a round up of voluntary sector news and updates straight to your inbox.